Saturday, June 6, 2009

My pin cushion swap - to go!

So the chicken is staying with me.
Instead I decided on one of my current favourites - the donut. Yellow icing as my partner's favourite colours are yellow and blue.
And then I found this gorgeous little pattern for a Swiss Roll.
Who could stop with just one cake when you can have two, calorie free?I wasn't sure how well they worked as pin cushions, but I was using one the other day and it was pretty good. Not as good as the chicken, but pretty good.
This Swiss roll works a treat too and has plastic in the bottom of it so pins won't go right through - what a trial to get that in!
Add some of the real stuff.
And some pins - don't want the cushions to be lonely!
What do you think?
If they were my permanent pin cushions I think I'd be out of my sewing room every five minutes looking for something to eat!

No comments: