Saturday, June 12, 2010

I've been pinked!

Pink is one of my favourite colours.
Tutu pink. Not baby pink. That soft pink that suits adults.
I do wear a little bit of hot pink too, but the soft pink is my favourite.

Here is my beautiful pink parcel.
Little Miss had a wonderful time opening as pink is one of her favourites too.
Here she's found the little pink duck included.
There were lots and lots of pink yummies included.
A pink eco bag! I haven't seen them, it is definitely cute.
Look at this yummy yummy gorgeous cotton.
Can't decide what to do with it... I want to make something for me though.



And this cute little box full of accessories, there's even a cute caribeena for my keys -which is good as mine is nearly worn out.
And all this yumminess.
But I would have to say that the piece de resistance is this beautiful crocheted bag.
It's fully lined and simply gorgeous.
(and it's been a while since I actually did this swap, but this bag gets used nearly every day)





No comments: