Saturday, September 4, 2010

Testing, testing

I have been in a pattern testing group on Ravelry for a while now.
I am normally too slow to get involved in the projects I'd like to test, but not this time.
When the pattern for this cute little clutch was put up I was the first to say yes... I was pretty sure I could find the 5 hours it said it needed to complete (I think it took me about 3 hours).
Fold Me Clutch - link to my Ravelry page.
It's a little smaller than the original specs - my gauge was a little smaller, but I needed the fabric to be tight.
I love the stitch in it.
The button catch feeds through a loop on the other side of the bag....
...and folds over to close
It's cute.
I think I'd use it more as a storage bag inside my project bag or handbag than just on it's own, but it was a useful experience to test someone else's pattern.

Yarn details - Sullivans Coton-A 33gms
Hook - 4.0mm
Extra - button

No comments: